Here at ITG, we are looking for an experienced print-focused Senior Account Manager to join one of our key retail accounts. As our new Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of the production process - from management, development and delivery of the customers in store executions, inclusive of print buying and print production.
You'll carry responsibility for customer service delivery, as well as operational excellence, whilst supporting the Account Director to communicate, track and achieve all financial targets, adhere to commercial standards and optimise commercial benefits for our client.
Most of the print buying will be litho and digital, which we hope you can bring your knowledge to along with servicing our client with a focus on providing first-class customer service. On top of that, you’ll provide administrative excellence in all invoicing, work-in-progress updates, briefing and supplier management. You thrive in a fully client facing environment and understand the nuances between integrating yourself into a client’s marketing team and being an Account Manager delivering the best to your client.Requirements
BenefitsWork’s a treat!
- First and foremost, you should be customer centric. Our people go above and beyond to delivery exceptional customer service, every time
- Maintaining this excellent customer service through outstanding account management - solving issues as and when they arise and making sure that delivery is right every time, on time
- Develop a partnership approach to working with the client; you must be able to manage their expectations for project delivery - don’t be afraid to challenge constructively
- Build positive and professional working relationships with your colleagues, internal customers and suppliers to enable smooth transition of all processes
- You won’t be micro-managed here. The ability to manage your own time and deliver quality with speed is essential
- You bring great print knowledge with you and you enjoy getting the best deals - print buying is your forte and you know how to negotiate whilst maintaining quality and timely delivery
- This is a busy account, working off large spreadsheets and keeping on top of multiple projects comes natural to you
On top of a competitive salary, you can expect a whole load of perks:
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays - we understand the importance of you getting some down time.
- Annual Wellbeing Day - enjoy an additional day on us to look after your physical and mental wellbeing.
- Pension Scheme - helping you save towards your retirement home in the sun!
- Corporate Medical Cash Plan - claim back the cost of your medical treatments.
- Smart Working Options - spend up to 40% of your working week from home.
- So many savings - through our online community platform, you can access dozens of daily deals, from money off top brands to discounts on days out.
- Employee Assistance Programme - our people are at the heart of everything we do, so if you’re happy, we’re happy.
- Cycle to Work Scheme - save on the cost of biking to work.
- Monthly Employee Awards - Employee of the Month programme with £250 bonus
- Raising money for charity including a paid Volunteer Day - we’re all about giving back... and having lots of fun in the process!
- Referral scheme - know the perfect person to join the team? You could bag £1,500 for a putting a good word in.
- Wellbeing Programme - giving you the opportunity to join regular, interactive Wellbeing Workshops or join our 30 plus Wellbeing Champions.
- Enhanced Family Friendly Leave - support for you and your family to help you navigate through the craziness of family life.
We Value Diversity
We champion and welcome diversity in our workforce and ensure all job applicants receive equal and fair treatment, regardless of age, race, gender or gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or nationality.
We are not only committed to increasing the visibility and recognition of talent from under-represented groups within our organisation, but the wider industry too.
At the end of the day, we make sure we take time to look after ourselves, each other, and the planet, because we’re always stronger together.
ITG have a number of community groups available to employees and exist to offer a safe space for like-minded colleagues, with shared interests to connect, socialise and check in with each other.
If you found yourself interested in knowing more, drop us your application and someone from our team will be in touch.