IAG GBS (Global Business Services) is part of International Airlines Group, one of the world’s leading airline groups, with 546 aircraft flying to over 270 destinations, carrying more than 100 million passengers each year.
IAG GBS provides a plug and play platform of scalable, best in class procurement, finance and IT business services to IAG’s operating companies which include Aer Lingus, Avios, British Airways, IAG, IAG Cargo, Iberia, Iberia Express, LEVEL and Vueling.
The company is headquartered in Krakow, and has operations in London, Madrid, Dublin and ChennaiJob Description
- To analyse the Supplier Cost performance across IAG at the most granular level, identifying trends and key movements
- To work closely with the Procurement teams on GBS to understand status of savings and initiatives and risks to delivery
- To liaise with OpCo finance teams to reconcile P&L impact of initiatives, align supplier cost reporting to IAG MC and understand/analyse future risks to the cost base
- Play a key role in the financial planning process and the delivery of Supplier Cost savings across IAG and within Procurement. Including forecasting, budgeting and the strategic five-year plan
- Build good working relationships with these teams and understand both their short-term goals and longer-term objectives - act as a right business partner across the complete breadth of their activities, assessing the financial impact of decisions being taken and challenging where appropriate
- Manage the implementation of a benchmarking repository that will provide IAG with the ability and insight required to deliver relevant comparisons on a regular basis
- Manage the performance of the Procurement teams, setting up robust tracking of initiatives and highlighting gaps vs. plan, the output of which can be used to present to IAG MC
- Evaluate business cases for extended scope/new activities proposed for GBS; provide financial support with financial modelling; challenge and provide recommendations.
- This role is hybrid based with 2-3 days travel to the office
- The role requires occasional travel to other location such as Poland and Spain
Additional InformationWhat we offer
- University degree in Finance, Economics or equivalent
- Minimum Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) 5+ years
- Financial evaluation, influencing, decision making, business acumen
- The ability to build excellent working relationships across multiple teams and locations
- Strong communication skills
- Confidence in challenging senior stakeholders when appropriate
- Excellent Excel skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team, as circumstances require
- Business Partnering experience (even if gained outside of a business partnering role)
- Previous exposure to business cases would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Finance Operations (P2P, RTR, OTC etc.) would be an advantage
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.
- Competitive Annual Incentive Scheme
- LinkedIn Learning Platform
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Life Cover
- Generous (8%) pension plan
- Cycle2Work program
- Electric car scheme
- Exclusive shopping discounts
- Eye test voucher
- Attractive travel discounts
- Press Reader
- Plus, many more perks!