Do you have previous experience working within an Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger role? Are you looking for a new challenge? If so, we would like to speak to you.
Gillespie Recruitment are delighted to be helping our client, a well respected waste management and recycling company in the north east, on their hunt for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk!This role will include but is not limited to:
The ideal candidate will:
- Processing purchase invoices and credit notes.
- Matching and coding purchase invoices onto the system.
- Prioritising supplier payments and making sure the ledger is updated for payment.
- Calculating VAT payments.
- Performing supplier statement reconciliations.
- Maintaining petty cash and updating the cashbook.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply now we would love to speak to you!
- Have dealt with high volumes of invoices and will be comfortable assisting with high value payment runs.
- Be able to prioritise their workload and work to strict deadlines.
- Be confident with the full purchase ledger process.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Have experience of the Sage 50 accounting process and experience of quick books.