We're working with a Manchester based international consultancy specialising in the energy and tech sectors who are having exponential 30% year on year growth.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for completing Financial Statements and audits for the Group and subsidiaries. A key component of the role will be supporting on exciting M&A projects.
Offering a competitive salary and a collaborative sociable culture, this is an opportunity not to be missed for someone with relevant experience looking for a new position.
- Preparation of statutory accounts for the group.
- Liaise with teams internationally to provide audit packs.
- Assist with the preparation of year end tax packs in accordance with UK and international tax requirements.
- Review annual reports & producing commentary for advisors.
- Supporting Group FC to maintain strong internal controls.
- Supporting on M&A projects / activity.
- Improve processes to ensure all statutory accounts and audits are completed in a timely manner.
- Liaise with the local accounting advisors and auditors to ensure compliance in all countries.
- Employed Project Worker Account Reconciliations
- Manage and Maintain Cash Collection Targets set by Invoicing Discounting partners
- Stay up to date with legal requirements to be used for financial purposes
- Ensure transactions are correctly processed in a timely to ensure commission calculations are accurate and all transactions are recorded on the accounting software
- ACA / ACCA qualified or Finalist
- At least 3 years experience ideally trained in accountancy practice
- Confident in handling statuary accounts.
- International experience understanding international accounting standards and forex.
- Transactional advisory experience
- Someone driven with good initiative and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.