Our client is a well-established accountancy practice based in Dudley, seeking an enthusiastic Senior Accountant. The successful Accounts Senior will ideally be ACA or ACCA full or part qualified.
With this role, the successful Senior Accountant will be given excellent opportunities to progress and expanding their knowledge and career while working with a supportive team.Senior Accountant Position Overview
Senior Accountant Position Requirements
- Preparation of management accounts for a variety of clients
- Preparation of quotes for bookkeeping and management accounts services
- Prepare cashflow forecasts for manager/director review.
- Preparation of large/complex companies accounts
- Completion of small accounts reviews ensuring the files are completed to a high standard.
- Preparation of all audit fieldwork to a high standard.
- Preparation of audit planning and completion sections on existing smaller audits.
- Assisting more junior members of staff with bookkeeping and accounts queries.
This position is ideally for qualified Accountants or part qualified candidates
Within a commutable distance of Dudley
Experience working within an accountancy practice is essential to be considered for this positionSenior Accountant Position Remuneration
Salary £35,000 - £45,000
Hours 40 hours per week (including a 1-hour lunch break)
Flexi hours Staff can start work any time between 8am - 10am
Annual leave 25 days including 3-day Christmas shut down + bank holidays
Hybrid working after probationary period
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.