We're a multi-site Accountancy Practice, with ambitious growth plans and substantial prospects for career development. Amongst other roles, we're looking for a Semi Senior Accountant to join our team either in Spalding or Market Deeping.
up to £37,500
• Permanent Health insurance Scheme
• Death in Service Scheme
• Flexible working via our TOIL system
This is an office-based role based in Market Deeping or Spalding.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Market Deeping, Spalding, Peterborough, Stamford, Oakham, Melton Mowbray, Grantham, Sleaford, Leicester, Boston, Kings Lynn
From offices in Spalding, Wisbech, Market Deeping and Peterborough, we work with businesspeople and private clients across the East of England, providing services including accountancy, business development advice , tax compliance and planning.
We are a modern, friendly and supportive firm, where we actively promote from within and provide excellent opportunities for people to develop and extend their accounting experience.
Semi Senior Accountant, Chartered Accountancy Practice.
Reporting into an Audit and Accounts Manager, you'll be joining a dynamic team, and responsible for:
• Preparation of management accounts
• Preparation of year-end accounts for sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies in a wide range of industries
• Preparation of VAT returns
• Using cloud accounting packages such as QuickBooks and Xero.
• Addressing client queries and providing support when required.
As well as having the opportunity to assist with statutory audits and visiting clients onsite.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Semi Senior Accountant, Chartered Accountancy Practice.
We're looking for someone who has practical experience in an accounting practice and is AAT qualified. If you are currently studying for, or keen to pursue ACCA or ACA qualifications, this would be ideal. You'll be:
• Experienced in cloud accounting packages such as QuickBooks and Xero - although, full training will be provided to enable you to become a certified advisor in both.
• Comfortable training junior / trainee members of staff to help them develop their knowledge and skills.
We offer substantial prospects for future career advancement, and we're committed to the professional growth of our team members, providing comprehensive study support to facilitate your pursuit of various qualifications.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Semi Senior Accountant, Junior Accountant, Semi Qualified Accountant, Accountant, Management Accounts, AAT, ACCA, ACA
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: SM17565 Wallace Hind Selection Ltd