Early finish on a Friday - finish by lunchtime on a Friday and kickstart your weekend early!
Growing and expanding SME that continues to invest in people and technology!
Great culture - the company offers a close-knit, relaxed, and friendly culture with an approachable management team.What you will be doing:
What you will need:
- Processing invoices
- Responding to purchase ledger queries
- Bank reconciliations
- Maintaining the accounting system updating records as appropriate
- Contributing to the successful management of the sales ledger and purchase ledger
- Producing a range of daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly reports as required
What you will receive:
- Previous experience in an accounts, finance, or purchase ledger role
- A formal accounting or finance qualification (AAT, etc.) is desirable.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly with EXCEL
A salary of £25,000-£30,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, cash plan healthcare, etc.The working hours
Standard working hours are 8am-5pm Monday to Thursday and 8am-12:30pm on a Friday. The company do offer some flexibility around this to start and finish a little earlier or later if it suits the person.
You will be based in Monmouth predominantly but may be required to travel to another company location for work, likely to be 1 day per week.How to Apply
If you are interested in this Finance Assistant role with a growing SME with further growth plans, please click apply. Do not worry if your CV is outdated; we can sort that out later. If you want to discuss this first, call the office and quote ref 4331 Finance Assistant.