SF Recruitment have partnered with a fantastic business based in Pinxton, Nottingham who are looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller on a permanent full time basis. Objective Minimise credit risk and aged debt.Ensure financial information is available to the Financial Controller for reporting and to ensure effective business decisions.Provide support to the Financial Controller to ensure smooth running of the Finance Department.Provide cover within the Finance Department. Duties and Responsibilities of the Credit Controller: Daily
- Accurately post receipts on to the main accounting system.
- Check order values against trading terms and credit limits, then release or resolve.
- Log and resolve credit claims from customers.
- Produce customer credit request forms for the CFO to authorise.
- Generate credit notes and send to customers.
- Chase payments proactively adding notes to the account.
- Process new account forms and carrying out financial checks, then passing to the CFO for authorisation.
- Review overdue accounts.
- Review debtors ledger, chasing any overdue debtor for payment dates.
- Liaise with the CFO for further instruction on overdue balances.
- Place any authorised debtor on hold.
- Process letter of demands for payment.
- Produce weekly 'On Stop' reports and issue the report to the business.
- Adding notes to the debtor account of action taken.
- Produce account statements and send by e-mail, or post.
- Generate turnover reports at customers request.
- Produce monthly Agent commission reports for paid and non-paid invoices.
- Ensure all Sales Ledger postings have been completed, bank receipts, credit notes and invoices.
- Proven Credit Control experience
- Strong communication skills
- Confident and capable
- Previous private equity experience would be desirable
In return you will join a highly successful and stable business, who have an impressive history as well as strong growth plans. If you are looking for a new and exciting Credit Control position in the local market, please apply for immediate consideration.