In Internal Audit, we ensure that Goldman Sachs maintains effective controls by assessing the reliability of financial reports, monitoring the firm's compliance with laws and regulations, and advising management on developing smart control solutions. Our group has unique insight on the financial industry and its products and operations. We're looking for detail-oriented team players who have an interest in financial markets and want to gain insight into the firm's operations and control processes.
Enterprise Technology team is responsible to primarily cover Spend Engineering, Services, Vendor management, Workplace solutions and HCM functions including cloud applications supporting firmwide travel and expense, source to pay and key HCM functions. As an Enterprise Technology Auditor, you will be involved to provide assurance on the data quality, calculation processes, metrics generation, applications stability and system operations along with General technology controls for underlying applications.
THE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As part of the third line of defense, you will be involved in independently assessing the firm's overall control environment, communicating the results to the firm's local and global management on the effectiveness of the firm's controls that mitigate current and emerging risks, and monitoring the management's implementation of control measures. In doing so, you are supporting the provision of independent, objective and timely assurance around the firm's internal control structure, and supporting the Audit Committee, the Board of Directors and Risk Committee in fulfilling their oversight responsibilities.
- Scoping and planning of each project/audit.
- Play a vital role in audit execution focusing on the review of Technology processes and analyzing the risks involved and assessing the design and operating effectiveness of the controls implemented to mitigate the risk.
- Document the assessments and testing conducted and discuss the results with the firms local and global management.
- Reviewing the audit documentation completed by the audit team.
- Assesses the firm's control culture and conduct risks.
- Lead in department-wide initiatives aimed at continually improving Internal Audit's processes and supporting infrastructure
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Technology auditing focusing on Financial Services.
- Technology audit skills including an understanding of System architecture, Operating Systems, Database, System Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Vendor risk management, vendor due diligence experience
- Payment systems - SWIFT/CHAPS/Faster Payments process understanding.
- Ability to review code (Java, C++, SQL)
- Experience in managing audit engagements or Technology Projects
- Good People Management Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills, as the job requires frequent interaction with Technology Management.
- BE/B Tech/MCA/MBA/MSc or equivalent University Degree in Information Technology
- Relevant certification or industry accreditation (e.g. CISA, CISSP)
- Cloud computing (Private, AWS, Google, Azure, Docker)
- Linux and Windows operating systems: security, configuration, and management
- Database design, setup and administration (DBA) experience with Sybase, Oracle, or UDB
- Web infrastructure technologies, security and design
- Ability to review code (Java, C++, Python, etc.)
- Systems development/SDLC tools and processes (SVN/CVS, build, software testing, configuration and deployment)
- Email, messaging and collaboration systems (Exchange, SharePoint, instant messaging)
- Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery design and implementation
- Experience with Data Analytics tools and techniques
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2023. All rights reserved.