As AP accountant you act as business partner between the Group Accounting Center and the budget holders within the organization. He/She processes the incoming purchase invoices from the UK entities and ensures all invoices are correctly registered after approval by the corresponding budget holder. The Accounts Payable accountant reports to the Team Lead AP/AR with whom he/she works closely together. These would be some of your main responsibilities
- Process the incoming invoices; processing invoices for the UK entities, checking invoices to ensure they are correct, scan the invoices and process them correctly
- Process the expense notes: check the incoing expenses to ensure they are correct, ensuring expenses are approved in a timely manner by manager
- Check specific accounts payable accounts in the balance sheet
- Ensure invoices are paid in time
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present results
This role requires you to get stuck into/You will also assist on external audits and assisting in projects to increase the efficiency in AP flows, in an innovative, fun, office environment.
We are a highly ambitious team and as a result, you will be given great opportunities to develop in the role and take on more responsibility quickly.
Alongside living our TOP values of Team Spirit, Open Dialogue, and Passion, the most important things we're looking for from you are:
- Knowledge SAP is a nice to have
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- 3-5 year of experience in accounts payable accounting in medium to big size companies
- You are motivated and eager to learn
- Possesses strong analytical skills
You will enjoy a face paced environment, be flexible and adaptive, be a great team player and possess good communication and interpersonal skills