A growing Maidstone based firm of chartered accountants has a requirement for a Personal Tax Assistant Manager to join their successful personal tax team as a key addition.
You will have opportunity to manage the delivery of wide ranging, complex compliance and planning projects to your clients and carve an influential career within this growing business, with clear progression on offer.
- Manage and service your own private client portfolio. This mainly involves the delivery of self-assessment tax returns but can also include advisory work that arises from the portfolio, billing and managing work in progress
- Support more junior members of the team with their work
- Support with departmental initiatives and processes
- Liaise and communicate with other departments, clients and partners
- Identify cross selling opportunities to partner through networking
- Support the tax Partner with ad hoc duties
- Maintain up to date technical knowledge
- For this Personal Tax Assistant Manager role you will be any of ATT and/or CTA qualified, or ACA/STEP qualified etc, with a strong background in personal tax, ideally with advisory and planning experience to compliment your compliance background, gained within an accountancy practice or specialist tax firm environment as a Personal Tax Manager / Senior Personal Tax Manager.
- You will have experience of dealing with HNWIs, both UK based and ideally non domiciled, trusts etc and you will be searching for a career move, where you can progress your tax advisory career and carve a key role within a leading, chartered accountancy firm.
- £45,000- £55,000 dependent on experience and background, negotiable.
- 25 days holiday (plus public holidays) and the option to buy or sell up to 5 days;
- On site parking
- 5% matched pension
- Informal Bonus Scheme
- Hybrid/ flexible working
- Please apply for the vacancy or contact Tristan Finch for a confidential conversation