A leading and successful specialist tax and advisory accountancy practice based in Canterbury, Kent is searching for a personal Tax Senior or Manager to join their team as a key hire within this growing, highly regarded professional services firm. You will carve a pivotal role within this business overseeing the delivery of a quality compliance service, while also leading the delivery of wide-ranging tax planning and project work.
Based in East Kent, this is a highly regarded and successful accountancy, tax and advisory firm of chartered accountants. The firm has a strong reputation acting for wide ranging individuals, directors & private clients, both UK based and overseas. While a quality compliance service is a key offering for the firm, it has also has a focus on delivering wider advisory and tax planning advice and the right professional will carve a key position advising this firms clients with excellent progression and development on offer.
Joining as a Personal Tax Senior, based from the firms offices in Canterbury, you will manage your own portfolio of interesting personal tax clients. The firm has varied clients across - Directors of varied sole trader, partnerships and limited company OMBs and SMEs, HNWIs, with additional overseas, resident/ non-resident and domicile/ non domicile clients.
You will work across both compliance and advisory, with the assistance of an experienced tax team around you. You be advising on wide ranging tax planning project work across share options, Trusts, CGT, IHT, residence and domicile advisory work, non-dom planning and other project work. The role provides an ideal opportunity for the right tax professional looking to carve a pivotal role, within a medium size team environment, where you can drive and influence your career growth and direction. The role provides an excellent opportunity for the right professional looking to further their career in private client tax.
Commutable from Canterbury, Faversham, Medway, Chatham, Rochester, Dover, Herne Bay, Whitstable, Sittingbourne, East Kent.
RequirementsFor this Personal Tax Senior position you will be:
- Ideally CTA and/or, ATT/ACA/ACCA qualified, you will have developed a personal tax career within an accountancy practice or specialist tax firm.
- Your experience will have been developed in any mix of Top Tier, Top Ten, 50, larger regional independent firm background, or specialist tax firm and your background will most likely have focused down the personal tax route with a strong compliance and /or tax planning skill set.
- This is an excellent opportunity for either a highly experienced Personal Tax Senior / Supervisor/ Assistant Manager level professional looking for a challenging new career move.
Refer a friend..
- £35,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience and background, negotiable.
- 30 days annual leave
- Study support as required for ATT or CTA/ ACA
- A highly competitive benefits package is also on offer.
- Please apply for the vacancy or contact Tristan Finch via phone, our website or LinkedIn for a confidential conversation.
We’re keen to remain the leading provider of the best accountancy talent in the South East. We are continually exploring ways to expand our network and we know that great candidates like you can introduce us to other equally brilliant people. We’re looking to work with the best accountancy practice and tax staff in the South East so if your friends, family or colleagues are considering a new opportunity and can demonstrate relevant experience, wed love to speak to them.
For every candidate you refer and we subsequently place into a permanent position, we will give you £200 of Love2Shop vouchers. (Terms & Conditions apply).