Management Accountant role with scope
My client is an established SME with a great track record of steady growth. They are at the forefront of their industry, working in both national and international markets to bring a unique product to market.
Thy are looking for a Management Accountant to join the team.
Reporting to, and working in partnership with, the Financial Controller your role will find you operating across the company. This is a great role to get into the workings of a business and includes:
- Management Accounting - ensuring that there is accurate reporting of transactions across the business - including reporting on variances
- Processing accruals/prepayments
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Helping to drive performance by developing and monitoring appropriate KPIs
- Supporting the annual audit
- Helping to improve the use of the ERP system and developing the new process and practices to support this
This is a varied role, key to the business and with no two days the same.
My client is open on qualification - Qualified by Experience, AAT, ACCA , CIMA, ACA - as the most important to them is that you are a team player with a can do attitude and a zest for improving processes. Study support is available, if needed.
The role offers great scope, challenging projects and a strong team environment.
For more details please apply via CV