United Kingdom Location:
Goodrich Control Systems, Finance Shared Services and Corporate, Fore 1, Fore Business Park, Huskisson Way, Stratford Road, Solihull, B90 4SS Job Title:
Departments Interact with:
WHQ, EFSS Management, UK Collins Aerospace sites, Collins Aerospace Senior Accounting Officer, External Consultants (PWC & Deloitte)
Brief Description of Key Job Requirements:
- Support efforts on the statutory accounts process, and work with the Statutory Reporting Team Leader and sites, to ensure all sets of statutory accounts are prepared on time and accurately, with detailed explanations and supporting documentation on any Stat to GAAP adjustments.
- Liaise with external auditors to ensure all prepared statutory accounts are followed through to completion by being filed on time and within Collins Aerospace deadlines.
- Work with the tax consultants to ensure the corporation tax and deferred tax submissions are accurate in the statutory accounts and payments are made to HMRC on time.
- Actively support external/internal audit visits in relation to the statutory accounts process.
- Assist with the Legal Entity Reduction (LER) program across Collins Aerospace by attending meetings and closing applicable actions on time and accurately.
- Support the implementation of any new IFRS requirements impacting the UK statutory accounts e.g. IFRS 16 Leases, and ensure best practices are used from the outset.
- Support integration efforts to help the growth of EFSS by incorporating all UK statutory accounts/indirect tax preparation and completion into EFSS.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement activities in your area to ensure all non-value added activities are eliminated to enable process optimization.
- Assist with strengthening the internal controls environment within European Financial Shared Services to ensure full compliance to the Collins Aerospace internal control framework.
- This position may, at times, require work outside of these activities as there will be other requirements that evolve out of the business needs, which will be communicated outside of this list.
Systems Exposed To:
ARMS (Account Reconciliation Management System)
Microsoft Office (Excel, Visio, Powerpoint, Word)
- Effective organizational skills are required to ensure key milestones are met within tight deadlines.
- Proactive approach to work is critical in this role.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative is essential.
- Statutory Accounts experience/qualifications is essential.
- Experience with SAP would be an advantage.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms