Credit Risk is pivotal in preventing applicants with a high propensity to be Fraud or Bad Debt connecting onto the network, whilst ensuring we take on as many new connections as possible.
The successful candidate will be a member of Credit Risk - Strategy & System Design team, and play a key role in helping the team to deliver changes to our credit strategies to mitigate emerging risks, or to capitalise on changes in application quality.You will also use your Excel and system skills to complete business critical data processes and ad-hoc requests as required. To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be a dynamic and flexible individual that embraces being part of a collaborative team. We’re looking for people that will constantly question and look for opportunities to improve. A self-motivated individual who is capable of achieving a high standard of accuracy and achieving deadlines.As a Lead Credit Risk Analyst, you’ll be involved in the following:
• Designing, building and implementing changes to the credit risk decision systems, adhering to coding standards.
• Producing and analysing test plans and reports to validate successful strategy builds before strategies are deployed into production.
• Maintaining release documentation to ensure compliance and governance procedures are met.
• Taking a lead role in managing our partner relationships, ensuring accurate and effective executions of business requirements.
• Working with internal and external stakeholders to identify solutions to improve capabilities in managing risk.
• Proactively collect, analyse and interpret information to support the development of credit strategies, policies and processes.
• Supporting the development of Credit Risk Analysts, to ensure their development plans are progressed and best practices are shared.What you'll receive in return...
Competitive annual salary, a performance based annual bonus & an additional 'flexible allowance' to spend on additional benefits, topping up your pension, or to be added to your salary.
Hybrid working between your home (2-3 days a week) and Glasgow HQ office
28 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays + 3 personal days annually, which increases with length of service
Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance and Income Protection
Free mobile phone package & unlimited sim-card
.... Plus lots more including wellbeing and learning & development benefits!Salary range for this role start's at £37,200. Exact salary will differ by job and experience• Minimum 3 years’ experience using credit risk decision systems, to implement acquisition and in-life credit strategies, preferably using Experian’s Powercurve.
• Experience in Technical Design, Documentation and Maintenance of Credit Strategies
• Advanced experience in analysing data using SAS, SQL, Python or similar language.
• Advanced Excel skills: Macros, Pivots, Vlookup, conditional formatting etc.
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
At Three we have a hybrid working arrangement in place as standard for office based employees, where employees work from a mix of office based location and working from their home in the UK to carry on their role.
Excluding retail, core hours at Three are between 10:00 and 16:00, with operating hours between 08:00 & 18:30. This allows employees to have a start time between 08:00 and 10:00 and finish time between 16:00 and 18:30.