Equiniti is a leading international provider of shareholder, pension, remediation, and credit technology. With over 6000 employees, it supports 37 million people in 120 countries.
EQ's vision is to be the leading global share registrar, offering complementary services to its client base and our values set the core foundations to our success. We are TRUSTED
to deliver on our commitments, COMMERCIAL
in building long term value, COLLABORATIVE
in our approach and we IMPROVE
by continually enhancing our skills and services. There has never been a better time to join EQ.
As Finance Business Partner, you will be the finance lead for our Employee Services, Corporate Actions and EQ Advisory business lines.
Employee Services is one of the key products within UKSS with total revenue of circa £60m, where we manage employee share plans, such as SAYE and SIP schemes, for some of the largest listed companies in the UK.
The Corporate Actions team handle multi-billion pound transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions, and support new companies making their debut as a listed company. And through EQ Advisory, we support our clients' governance and investor relations objectives. Role Summary
Our finance team are an integral part of our decision-making process and are responsible for analysing risks, providing relevant insight, and formulating strategies to drive performance, as well as ensuring we meet all our obligations as a responsible organisation around reporting and financial transactions.
As a member of the Finance team, the finance business partner will be integral in delivering financial insight and analysis to the business. This position will report into the Finance Director and will be responsible for providing high quality analysis and MI to support in key decision making. This role will utilise a mixture of business knowledge, technical accounting understanding and excellent modelling skills to help our organisation meet its objectives. The role will be heavily focussed on providing finance support and commercial partnering to the business.
This role is based in our Worthing office with a hybrid working pattern that would require being in the office approx. 2 days a week. Core Duties/Responsibilities The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
Skills, Capabilities and Attributes
- Providing support to the UKSS Finance Business Partner and Finance Director.
- First point of contact for queries from the assigned business areas.
- Completing the month end process; reviewing, analysing, and commentating on performance.
- Completing with the forecasting process, including P&L, headcount, balance sheet and capex.
- Pro-active approach to assessing trends and risks within the core activities.
- Supporting the business through the annual budget setting exercise.
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks and projects as required.
What We Offer
- Fully qualified accountant through either the ICAEW, ACCA or CIMA or QBE.
- Self-motivated with proven analytical, organisational, and problem-solving skills.
- Has demonstrated high levels of personal accountability and flexibility to meet deadlines.
- Proven experience of delivering results over a sustained period in a challenging environment.
- Save For Your Future - Equiniti Pension Plan; Equiniti matches your pension contributions up to 10%
- All Employee Long Term Incentive Plan (LTIP) - Gives all EQ Colleagues the opportunity to benefit if the current owners successfully sell the company for a profit.
- Health and Wellbeing - Employee Assistance Programme: counselling, legal & wellbeing support for colleagues and their households. Life assurance cover at 4x salary with the ability to purchase enhance cover.
- Employee discounts - Discounts and cashback at your favourite high street stores through our EQ Wins Platform.
- Flexible Benefits - The ability to purchase a wide variety of benefits through our flex plan; gadgets, travel insurance, will writing, holiday trading and more.
- Time Off - Typically 28 days holiday + bank holidays. 2 volunteer days to get involved with a charity of your choosing.
- Winning together - Equiniti ICON award vouchers; recognising the individuals going above and beyond to help the business succeed.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Please note any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening checks. These consist of 5 year activity & GAP verification, DBS or Access NI, Credit, Sanctions & CIFAS checks