We are seeking a skilled Financial Accountant to join our team on a fixed term contract basis. As a Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for gathering, processing and verifying financial data, reconciling and ensuring the accuracy of financial information, and providing information for required stakeholders.
The applicant will be flexible and tenacious, self-motivated with excellent communication skills. Accuracy and attention to detail is paramount.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, working within a close knit team, this role will support with the following:
- Provide support for month end close - working to a 2 day close and providing support to the Finance Manager. This will include raising journals, generating reports and any other support to the broader finance teams.
- Ensuring balance postings are correct
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Intercompany charges
- Working with auditors as required, attending to audit queries and audit information requests.
- Attending to adhoc requests from Finance Managers and supporting various projects.
To be successfully considered for this role you will need the following skills / attributes:
- Part qualified accountant - ideally a AAT/CIMA/ACCA studier
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and accounting software
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application for consideration.