ClearBank was built on the belief that banking infrastructure would no longer slow down progress. Instead, it’s the catalyst that unlocks the potential to innovate. That’s why our clients - financial institutions from fintechs and crypto platforms, to banks and credit unions - use our API to power their banking infrastructure.
But we wouldn’t be ClearBank without our people. They’re what powers our innovative technology and the reason we love what we do every day. We’re a group of spirited people who are never afraid to challenge the norm - becoming stronger, more energised, and that much better when we’re together. It’s our belief in fairness, autonomy and choice that means our people are empowered with the tools to learn, grow, and contribute to ours and our clients’ success. Interested in joining us? Read on or visit our website for more information.
As the Client Service Delivery Manager you will be:
- The main point of contact for Embedded Banking Clients, having a holistic view of the overall relationship across multiple disciplines, including management and delivery of mutual commitments
- Delivering a high-quality and positive client experience to your clients
- Building strong collaboration and coordinating communications between Embedded Banking Clients and ClearBank, ensuring that all open actions/projects are tracked centrally with owners and points of contact
- Owning and running monthly/quarterly Strategic Oversight and Service Review Meetings, whereby performance of both ClearBank and client is reviewed
- Ensuring all governance activities have been followed for new product or client segment launch activities
- Managing contractual relationship with client and legal to completion
- Tracking of upcoming activities or projects
- Liaison with internal stakeholders such as Sales, Product, Finance to ensure that client/ClearBank requirements are understood and responded to.
- Ensure the delivery of the services against established quality and performance standards
- Ensure prompt and effective handling of Client inquiries, concerns, and feedback and address escalated concerns and resolve complex problems.
- Continuously review and enhance service processes and procedures to optimize efficiency, reduce cost and improve service quality
And you’ll be joining the #14 fastest-growing tech company in the UK, according to Deloitte Fast 50. Requirements
- Proven experience in an external client facing role as a Relationship Manager/Customer Success Manager
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to build and maintain relationships with clients, being able to understand client requirements, manage expectations, and ensure client satisfaction throughout the service delivery process.
- Excellent stakeholder relationship management, with a customer focused mindset and proven service management experience or related field.
- Proactive in dealing with risk and escalations related to delivery and contractual aspects
- Inquisitive and comfortable asking questions about client's business goals, ideal state, and pain points
- Understanding of the big picture, but ability to roll up your sleeves and dig into the details to execute against your client's business goals
- Ability to analyse multiple problems, develop and drive solutions Confidence in working in the unknown, taking initiative and designing process when it does not yet exist
- At ClearBank we have a flexible working philosophy, empowering our employees to manage their time in a way which allows them to meet both work and personal commitments, in partnership with their line manager
- Spacious and well-equipped new offices in London and Bristol
- 27 days annual leave per year, plus flexible bank holidays
- The option to work outside of the UK for up to 30 days per year
- Regular company-wide socials
- Take a couple of days per year to volunteer with your chosen charity to do something bigger than ClearBank
- Private healthcare through Healix and discounted Bupa dental cover, with employee healthy living perks and discounts through YuLife
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to join an innovative team that’s building a bank fit for the future!
At ClearBank, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, colour, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, to candidates at any interview stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
We want to create a safe space that welcomes everyone so please let us know how we can accommodate you. In case you have any accessibility requirements you can share that with our Talent Acquisition team prior to your interview stage, if applicable. The legal bit
By submitting your CV, you confirm that you can demonstrate you have the right to work in the UK. Regretfully we are not in a position to sponsor applicants for immigration purposes at the current time. By submitting your CV to ClearBank Limited you are providing your consent for us to use the information you provide for recruitment purposes. For more information on how we manage your data go and check out our Candidate Privacy Notice on the ClearBank website to see how we process, manage and look after your data. You are also allowing us to communicate with you by email and telephone for recruitment purposes.