About the Role
The role will support the Separation programme for Platform-X, Consumer & TTBD.
You will be the Finance Business Partner for the project to ensure the project is kept on plan against budget whilst adhering to the governance framework.
The successful applicant must have:
- A Financial qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to communicate with and influence at a senior level
- Proven finance business partner experience on a transformational project
- Excellent interpersonal skills: collaboration, stakeholder management and resilience
- Demonstrable ownership and attention to detail
- Be comfortable working in a fast pace environment
Be great to also have:
- High proficiency in MS Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience across a broad range of finance functions, i.e., management accounts, commercial & treasury
- Solid market / industry / regulatory knowledge
As a recognised Top 50 Inclusive Employer in the UK, we know that diversity means success and innovation. We want our workplace to reflect the communities and customer we serve. Being inclusive is part of our DNA; we are all 100% human, and we create a culture where you can truly be yourself.
We're also not your usual 9-5. We are a dynamic workplace and we want to talk to you about how you like to work.