Types of Jobs - Asset Management
Head of Emerging Markets Credit Research
Overall Purpose of the Job:
- Management and oversight of an integrated EM Credit Research platform
- Development and implementation of an independent and proprietary Research process as integral part of the broader investment process.
- Portfolio management responsibilities as a way to implementation of best research ideas across range of funds.
- Support asset-gathering activity and actively contribute to the success of the EM platform
- Actively develop and coach team members by providing regular guidance and motivation, and helping them to evolve and grow their expertise
- Where appropriate advise team members about internal Amundi policies and procedures to encourage the team's development through different projects
- Responsible for managing the team's annual appraisals. This will include defining clear objectives, managing performance and if/where appropriate making recommendations to the Global Head of Emerging Markets negotiating salary and bonus reviews
- The role holder will work closely with the Global Head of Emerging Markets, and other Heads of Desk on this topic and sharing responsibility where appropriate for the EMD team and growth of the platform.
- Formulate and implement an investment process setting key strategic goals and objectives.
- Stimulate new idea generation via primary and secondary research channels
- Utilise model portfolios as key part of an investment; develop and review performance targets on model portfolios linked to the Risk Budgeting Process
- Review model and real portfolios aiming for high degree of consistency and facilitate implementation of trades in a timely and accurate manner quality inputs
- Integrate ESG metrics into analysis
- Ensure high quality and relevance of research produced by the Research platform
- Develop, launch and maintain new Research products
- Effectively develop, manage and deploy key communication channels in order to proactively share relevant information and views with all internal clients
- Prepare for and participate when required in presentations with internal and external clients
Teamwork & Professionalism
- Demonstrate high level of personal conduct and manner of dealing with colleagues across the
- organisation, in line with the company culture
- Demonstrate willingness to undertake work outside of core role to benefit EM investments' team
- Ability to lead by example and take initiative
Europe, United Kingdom
Minimal education level
Bachelor Degree / BSc Degree or equivalent
Academic qualification / Speciality
Bachelor Degree or equivalent