Category: Business Resiliency
JobSchedule: Full time
Posted Date: 2023-10-17T09:25:08+00:00
Use your analytical skills and diligence to detail to strengthen our Business Resiliency team!
As a Business Resiliency Senior Associate you will play a vital role in ensuring the Bank can safeguard its staff, clients and shareholder interests, by ensuring the business's ability to maintain appropriate operating levels, despite all types of physical business disruption.
Your focus will be on the Digital Operational Resilience Act (DORA) - Regulation, which is an EU regulation that aims to strengthen the operational resilience of the financial sector and ensure continuity of critical services. You will work in the business resiliency regulatory team based in Bournemouth supporting and coordinating deliverables to meet the business resiliency workstream of the DORA program. You will play a pivotal role in analyzing the regulation, identifying gaps against JPMC existing controls and implement solutions to ensure JPMC compliance. You will also support the development and implementation of the framework for business resiliency related activities to meet the requirements of the policy, including project management of milestones across stakeholders based in variety of functions and jurisdictions.
- Builds and maintain knowledge around the current DORA publication and any new and updated policy enhancements
- Provides guidance to stakeholders on the business resiliency workstream of the DORA program
- Manages the process of documenting and maintaining up-to-date compliance mapping against policy requirements and monitoring
- Supports business resiliency input into DORA program forums via documentation and ad hoc representation for business resiliency
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Diligence and attention to detail, strong analytical skills and advanced knowledge of Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to consistently deliver work of a high standard, to tight timelines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - ability to build strong working relationships with business partners
- Understanding of the fundamentals of Risk & Controls management and regulatory requirements
- Ability to balance and deliver upon multiple delivery requests whilst managing expectations
- Some experience working in the Financial Services industry, with a good understanding of the products and markets in which JPM operates
- Attested track record of working to deadlines, with accountability and responsibility for independent workload
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Prior experience of reviewing regulatory policies and implementing solutions to meet these
- Experience in a resiliency role or similar