Bilfinger UK is a leading engineering and maintenance provider, supporting customers across the chemical & petrochemical, nuclear, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals & biopharma, power & energy, utilities, renewables and food & beverage markets. We enhance the efficiency of assets, ensuring a high level of availability and reducing maintenance costs.
We have extensive experience in offshore and onshore facilities; specialising in asset management services throughout all life cycle phases from consulting, engineering, manufacturing, assembly, operations, maintenance, and decommissioning.
This commitment is delivered by an experienced and highly competent workforce of over 4,500 employees operating from 14 offices in strategic industrial hubs, upholding the highest standards of safety, compliance and quality.
- Process a weekly payroll from start to finish across multiple sites and within the designated timeframe
- Process pay in accordance with various National Agreements
- Set up and pay new starters
- Process leavers and applicable termination payments
- Calculate Redundancy payments
- Calculate and pay SMP, SPP, SSP and Occupational sick pay
- Liaise with sites and other departments to ensure communication lines are clear and deadlines are met
- Deal promptly and professionally with payroll queries
- Complete correspondence in a timely manner
- Produce reports for various departments across the business
- Maintain records and filing to a high standard
- Maintain up to date knowledge of payroll and pension legislation
- Follow and enforce implemented payroll policy, processes and procedures
- Liaise with third parties i.e. Pension providers, HMRC and Courts
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years payroll experience in a multi site, multi contractual environment
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office including intermediate excel skills
- Up to date knowledge of payroll and pension legislation and HMRC reporting requirements
- Recognised CIPP payroll qualification would be desirable but not essential
If you wish to speak to a member of the recruitment team, please contact 01224 246246.
General Management | Bilfinger UK Limited | Permanent | White-collar workers | Other | General Administration
Job Segment: Offshore Oil, Nuclear Engineering, Nuclear, Consulting, Engineer, Energy, Engineering, Technology
- Apply Now
- Start apply with LinkedIn
- Please wait...