Starting from £25,000.00 (depending on experience)Working hours:
35 hours per weekDuration:
About the role Lloyd & Whyte
, who are proudly part of Benefact Group
, are looking for a Accounts Assistant
to join our Accounts
team in their Taunton
Joining our rapidly expanding and innovative Group presents a fantastic opportunity to develop your career and become an integral part of an inclusive, purpose-led organisation.
- Achieve individual objectives and key performance indicators as set and agreed
- Reconciliation of insurance company accounts including liaising with insurers to reconcile queries
- Communicating with colleagues with a view to settling any queries on premium postings
- Distributing refunds to clients
- Assist with administration relating to external and in-house direct debit schemes
- Reconciliation of system accounts against bank statements
- Accurate processing of accounting entries into relevant systems
- Ensure the Company accounting records are always up to date and appropriate escalation is taken
- Work collaboratively with all colleagues to deliver an exceptional client experience
- Ad hoc tasks as directed
- Support colleagues from all areas of the business as required
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Accounting: 2 years (required)
- GCSE Maths & English at Grade C/Level 4 or above (required)
- AAT Level 3 (required).
We have an upcoming opportunity within Lloyd & Whyte Group Ltd for an Bookkeeper/Accounts Assistant to join our team. This role will see the successful candidate work with the Accounts Team to provide accounting support to the wider business, ensuring processes are followed and that discrepancies and queries are fully and efficiently resolved. You will play a vital part in assisting with the team’s day to day administrative tasks, ensuring that company accounting records are consistently up to date.
What we offer
- 28days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Your birthday off
- Flexible working
- Group Personal Pension
- Bonus scheme
- A holiday buy scheme
- An array of health and wellbeing benefits, company cash plan, income protection and life assurance
- Enhanced sick pay and parental leave
- Support and funding toward study and professional qualifications
- Paid time off for volunteering
We are a unique financial services organisation, owned by a registered charity, Benefact Trust. We are a financially secure, professional and award-winning organisation. We pride ourselves in donating a significant proportion of our profits to good causes. To find out more about us and our fantastic achievements please visit https://benefactgroup.com/Committed to making a difference
We think that people are looking for something worthwhile in a company beyond the workplace. Our employees are encouraged to take at least half a day a year to help a charity of their choice, offering practical and professional support, as part of our MyGiving programme.
Our people know how to work hard but also how to enjoy themselves! We pride ourselves on creating an appropriate work-life balance, valuing wellbeing, flexibility and being part of a team.
At Benefact Group, we are committed to creating an inclusive culture and building an environment where each and every one of us feels valued and respected. We are a community made up of people with a range of different backgrounds, abilities, perspectives, beliefs and interests and we value the strength this brings to us as a Group. We welcome applications from everyone .
If you need any additional support during the recruitment process, then please let us know.