St. James's Place (SJP) works in partnership to plan, grow and protect our clients' financial futures. We deliver personalised, face-to-face financial advice to our clients, who trust us to manage their money to reach their goals. We provide this service via the Partnership, a network of qualified, expert advisors. We put financial wellbeing and responsible business choices at the heart of everything we do. We believe in the value of difference and know that diverse teams can help us problem and innovate for clients.
We look for people to join SJP to make an impact and to contribute to our culture which is based around long term relationships, doing the right thing, and being the best version of ourselves.
Coordinator Intake Management Location:
Nottingham Office / Cirencester Office
Workplace Type: On-Site
Employment Type: 14 month Fixed-Term Contract
Seniority: Entry Level
The main purpose of the role is to be responsible for the organisation and delivery of programme events across Terms 1-4 of the Early Years programme, whilst building and developing strong relationships with recruits and being the main point of contact of multiple intakes over the period of a year.
You will ensure recruit experience is not compromised by proactively planning ahead, keeping key stakeholders informed of changes and effective problem solving.
What you'll be doing:
- Having full ownership and accountability for the organization, consistency & timely delivery of programme events, both virtual and face to face across Terms 1 - 4 of Early Years.
- Supporting the Academy Training Consultants and Managers with the scheduling of events, ensuring timely and accurate communication with recruits about the events and being responsible for resolving unexpected issues utilising problem-solving skills to come up with pragmatic solutions.
- Building and developing internal and external stakeholder relationships, including Partners and Advisers within Early Years.
- Loading Learning & Development content onto the system for recruits in a timely manner and working with the Team Manager - Intake Management to monitor budget and expenses for event.
- Using initiative to flag suggestions for process improvement and supporting other team members with cover as and when required.
Who we're looking for:
An experienced administrator with strong organisational skills and the following:
- Strong IT capability including Microsoft Office skills: Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Ability to build strong relationships with others, internally and externally and with excellent written and verbal communication skills, appropriate to all levels.
- High attention to detail, working with accuracy and precision and able to work independently, prioritising own workload.
- A varied and comprehensive knowledge of how all the different roles operate within Early Years and the wider Operating Model.
- A high degree of problem-solving skills, being able to work effectively with key stakeholders to resolve issues without compromising the recruit experience.
- Travel or overnight stays will be required to attend intake events.
- Subject to the SJP Share Dealing policy and Share Dealing codes due to the access to confidential company information.
- What's in it for you?
- Non-Contributory Pension - 10% (increasing with length of service up to 15%) with further pension matching.
- Parental leave - 6 months full pay
- 28 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays (based on full-time equivalent) with the option to buy up to an additional 5 days holiday
We know that everyone works best in different ways, at different times and in different environments. We have introduced a hybrid working policy to provide greater flexibility for part-time work, job-sharing, remote working, and flexibility on hours. Our people are encouraged to work in a flexible way that suits their lifestyle, so please ask the question and start a conversation!
Research tells us that applicants (especially those from underrepresented groups) can be put off from applying for a role if they do not meet all the criteria or have been on an extended career-break. If you think you would be a good match for this role and can demonstrate some transferable experience please apply, regardless of whether you tick every box.
Our team will be in touch. As a business regulated by the FCA we would advise you to familiarise yourself with the conduct regulations and in particular consumer duty obligations prior to an interview with SJP.