An established independent Accountancy practice are seeking an experienced Payroll Assistant. To be considered for this opportunity you do need to have gained previous accountancy practice payroll experience, coupled with good IT skills. It would be advantageous if you have worked with IRIS payroll software previously.
This is a part time position, 21 hours per week, three full days. Hybrid working is available once you have passed a probationary period.
Payroll Assistant duties and responsibilities;
- Inputting new starters onto payroll system.
- Processing HMRC notifications.
- Processing weekly/fortnightly/monthly payroll runs using IRIS payroll software.
- Managing Auto Enrolment requirements including uploading pension reports to relevant pension providers.
- RTI submissions.
- Checking payroll for accuracy.
- Distributing relevant reports/payslips as per individual clients needs.
- Submitting information to HMRC in a timely manner including FPS and EPS.
- Completing year end and distributing P60s.
- Acting as a point of contact for clients.
- Liaising with HMRC for any relevant queries/disputes.
- Processing clients CIS returns each month and submitting to HMRC.
This position is highly flexible and hybrid working is available once a probationary period has been undertaken. The Payroll Assistant would be working in a relaxed and friendly accountancy practice.
Working hours: Monday-Friday 3 full days per week/ 21 hours
If this role is not quite right for you but know someone who might be suitable, we offer areferral incentive scheme.
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment are acting as anAccountancy Practice Recruitment Agencyon behalf of a client to appoint this vacancy.