At Zimmer Biomet, we believe in pushing the boundaries of innovation and driving our mission forward. As a global medical technology leader for nearly 100 years, a patient's mobility is enhanced by a Zimmer Biomet product or technology every 8 seconds.
As a Zimmer Biomet team member, you will share in our commitment to providing mobility and renewed life to people around the world. To support our talent team, we focus on development opportunities, robust employee resource groups (ERGs), a flexible working environment, location specific competitive total rewards, wellness incentives and a culture of recognition and performance awards. We are committed to creating an environment where every team member feels included, respected, empowered, and recognized.
What You Can Expect
Within this role, you will be responsible for carrying out audits within NHS and Private hospitals across the UK & ROI. Your attention to detail will be important in ensuring all audits are completed to a high standard, on time and within set guidelines.
How You'll Create Impact
- To logistically prepare the Audit Schedule efficiently and as cost effective as possible.
- Liaise with private & NHS hospitals to arrange audit appointments.
- Coordinate the involvements of Sales Executives whose segments have consignment.
- Perform stock counts/audits using a handheld bar code reader and review results against theoretical stock level.
- Prepare shortfall logs reflecting missing items and obtain sign off from hospitals.
- Print and explain Audit findings to the appropriate Member of Staff and obtain a signature.
- Perform adjustments as required.
- Complete audit conclusions and paperwork, and process as required.
- Identify out of date implants, inform the account, and manage as required.
- Remove any out-of-date products or provide information under which products are to be returned following the stock count.
- To administer as directed by line manager any SAP inventory changes.
- To update and maintain Audit Logs in a timely Manner.
- To send RSM and Reps Audit Findings and chase up so Audit can be closed.
- Complete any special inventory projects, within the scope of this Job Description, agreed by line manager and qualified by prior training or experience.
What Makes You Stand Out
- Self-motivation and drive, ability to plan and organize workload.
- Good administrative experience, attention to detail, quality focused, ensures accuracy of data, provides data for reporting and processing of information.
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Effective team working, customer focused and good communication skills.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work cross-functionally with teams.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, SAP and in particular a working knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet definite deadlines and to work unsupervised.
- Good work ethic and reliable.
- Positive "can do" attitude.
- Flexible in approach to work.
- Educated to 'A' level standard or equivalent.
- Previous relevant experience of auditing.
- Experience of working within the Orthopaedic industry with particular reference to implants and instruments.
- Experience of using SAP
- Full clean driving license.
- This role is field based covering the UK and the Republic of Ireland, will include overnight stays where necessary.
- Auditors will have access and may be required to 'Hot Desk' from time to time in either head office facilities.