CMC Markets are looking to high an experienced Liquidity Risk Manager. Within this role you will be responsible assisting with the implementation of an effective Liquidity Risk framework.
As the Liquidity Risk Manager, you will assist in ensuring that mandated aspects of liquidity risk are correctly captured, reported and scrutinised in a timely and efficient manner, which is in line with a market leading second line of defence risk liquidity function.
***This role is based onsite at our Liverpool Street office 5 days per week***Key
Key Skills & Experience:
- Assist the Liquidity Risk function in supporting the business by providing risk oversight for its current and future initiatives.
- The Liquidity Risk Manager will take ownership of the liquidity risk elements as part of any projects, ensuring timely delivery in line with requirements.
- Continue to develop the Liquidity Risk processes, procedures, standards and policies.
- Ensure liquidity reporting meets requirements and captures new business initiatives.
- Assist in the preparation of relevant sections of the Groups Financial Statements
- Input into the liquidity sections of the ICARA.
- The Liquidity Risk Manager will assist in the development of the Contingency Funding Plan and ICARA (L) ensuring the documents are reflective of the current market environment as well as strategy.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders such as the Prudential Regulatory team and Treasury team on assigned initiatives.
- Strong experience in a senior Liquidity Risk or a Credit Risk management role within financial services
- Proficient MS Excel skills, including VBA Macros
- Prior experience on implementation of ILAAP and Wind-Down planning frameworks
- Proven business transformation experience
- Knowledge of FCA ICARA/IFPR regulation
- Strong attention to detail
- Integrity and confidentiality
- SQL knowledge will be advantageous
- Knowledge of the markets and products that CMC is operational in
- People management experience will be advantageous.
- Knowledge and experience of EBA IFP liquidity regulations
CMC Markets is powered by our people. We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, where our people feel confident to be themselves, feel valued and are able to do their best work. We dont just value differences and unique perspectives, we seek them out and we invite them in, because we know it will lead to better outcomes for everyone