Western Union is positioned to become the worlds most accessible financial services company transforming lives and communities. Were a diverse and passionate customer-centric team of over 8,000 employees serving 200 countries and territories, reaching customers and receivers around the globe. More than moving money, we design easy-to-use products and services for our digital and physical financial ecosystem that help our customers move forward.
Just as we help our global customers prosper, we support our employees in achieving their professional aspirations. You'll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as receive a great compensation package. If youre ready to help drive the future of financial services, its time for the Western Union.Job description:
Would you like to work for a leading global FinTech company? Do you want to be a subject matter expert, advising the Head of Operations and Senior Leadership team on all matters related to Outsourcing? Join Western Union Payments Services GB Ltd.(WUPSGL) as Outsourcing Supervisor. This is a new role and therefore is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something new and innovative and use their skills and experience to play an important part in driving outsourcing in multiple areas of the Western Union. Western Union powers your pursuit.
As an Outsourcing Specialist, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the compliance aspects of our outsourcing operations. You will collaborate closely with the Head of Operations, Outsourcing Oversight Leader, and various cross-functional teams to ensure that all outsourcing activities meet legal and regulatory standards. Role Responsibilities
- Supporting the WUPSGL Head of Operations in ensuring the transparency and oversight of outsourced services, increasing the operational efficiency, and identifying potential savings. The main responsibilities* are to:
- Maintain the WUPSGL Outsourcing Oversight methodology and framework including supporting documents e.g.: strategy, policy, procedure, register (not exhaustive list).
- Administer the schedule of reviews of outsourced arrangements.
- Support the Head of Operations & Country Director to develop, monitor, and challenge impact tolerances annually for critical/important business services.
- Conduct annual reviews including risk assessments on all WUPSGL outsourced arrangements, this will require working with different teams in order to update the information.
- Liaise with WUPSIL service providers for shared arrangements.
- Maintain records of all outsourced arrangements.
- Support service owners with the completion of documentation.
- Management reporting including key performance indicators.
- Attend scorecard meetings, review, highlight, investigate and escalate when KPIs are not achieved.
- Ensure that Share Point repository is maintained.
- Prepare Regulatory returns when necessary.
- Ad hoc project work supporting the Head of Operations and Country Director.
What we offer:
- Extensive experience in financial services, specifically Outsourcing. Development & execution of sourcing strategy is not mandatory but desirable.
- Experienced leader and a proven Outsourcing specialist, with knowledge of outsourcing assessment and controls management, including an understanding of relevant regulatory guidance and industry best practice.
- Proven experience collaborating across multiple functions in multiple locations, experience interacting and delivering on Regulatory reviews.
- Strong experience in applicable regulatory requirements.
- Ability to read, understand and use information (e.g. market trends, demographic, financial reporting) to make decisions.
- Strong product and agents industry/market knowledge (incl. business operations, industry drivers and agents business priorities).
- Business /Financial understanding (the business model of WU and its agents, profit margins and commission structure, etc.)
- Strong Capabilities in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and preferably process and risk analysis.
You will also have access to short-term incentives, multiple health insurance options, accident and life insurance, and access to best-in-class development platforms, to name a few (https://careers.westernunion.com/global-benefits/). Please see the location-specific benefits below and note that your Recruiter may share additional role-specific benefits during your interview process or in an offer of employment.
Your specific benefits include:
- Family First Program
- Flexible Time off
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Parental Leave
We are passionate about diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, following applicable laws.