We now have a fantastic opportunity for aGroup Financial Accountant
who will be a crucial member of the Group Finance Team where you will be responsible for reporting and managing consolidated group financial performance (balance sheets, cash flow statements and income statements) and assisting in managing the Groups control environment.
Along with the Month End reporting the role also has significant involvement in various ad hoc projects. This role is for someone who is prepared to constructively challenge the norm, think outside the boxand recommend new and improved ideas.
working model is 2 days in the office and 3 days working from home.Key Accountabilities
- Production of accurate, reliable, and timely monthly P&Ls, balance sheets and cash flow statements and other financial information
- Production of RAC statutory accounts
- Regulatory compliance including preparation of financial returns to the FCA, and reporting and monitoring of solvency capital
- Implementation of IFRS accounting standards
- Recommending and implementing improvements in Groups financial controlling and reporting environment
You'll be an ACA or ACCA qualified accountant with relevant post qualification and IFRS experience and strong technical accounting knowledge.
Organised, with great attention to detail You'll be comfortable working independently while making a team contribution. Analytical, you can assimilate and distil information and make decisions quickly and are comfortable balancing conflicting priorities.In return, we offer
At the RAC, our colleagues do whatever it takes to help our customers. And we believe in rewarding you in return. As well as a competitive salary, theres also an annual bonus scheme in place. Plus, You'll have all these extra benefits:
- FREE RAC Breakdown cover from day one
- Colleague Share Scheme a unique opportunity to become an owner of our business and share in the future success of the RAC!
- Car salary sacrifice scheme including offers on electric vehicles
- Hybrid working
- Group Life Assurance of up to 4 x salary
- Health and wellbeing benefits including healthcare cash plan and private medical insurance.