Based on Wingates Industrial Park, Westhoughton, Bolton, BID Group Ltd are the largest independent industrial door company in the UK, providing service, repair and installation solutions across the UK.
People are key to our success, and we are looking for good people to come and work with us, if you have a passion to succeed then well nurture and develop you to forge a successful career.The Role:
You will develop strong relationships with colleagues throughout the business to support daily operations and provide accurate/timely information to monitor business performance and help decision making. This position would suit somebody with previous experience in a busy accounts department who is looking to increase their knowledge and exposure to a wider range of accounting functions. The role comes with a study package.
We are a people-based manufacturing and service company, and the role is therefore office based, working closely with the Finance Manager in a busy accounts department of 6 people.
As an Assistant Management Accountant you will support the Finance Manager in varied financial tasks including:
- Assisting with production of the monthly Management Accounts pack
- Analysis of completed jobs to monitor profitability and efficiencies
- Prepare KPIs and Divisional Reports
- Help setting / monitoring budgets
- Job Costing and updating our parts database
- Hands on support with transactional processes including accounts payable, timesheets and Key Account Credit control.
- Supporting Finance Manager with month-end Journals and reporting
- CIS Reporting
The role will develop to cover more responsibilities in line with knowledge gained.The Candidate:
You should ideally be:
- Qualified by experience / part qualified AAT (level 4) / Accountancy related graduate
2+ years experience working in accounts, preferably for a medium sized company
- Be willing to progress to gain CIMA or ACCA qualifications.
- Able to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Good numerical skills and strong attention to detail
- Good Excel Skills (Vlookups, Sumif, Pivots)
What we offer - you!
Competitive Salary £26,000 - £29,000
30 days flexible holiday (including bank holidays)
Friendly Office environment
Study Support Package
Accident / life cover
Company sick pay scheme
Subsidised company events
The role is based in Westhoughton, Bolton BL5, Full-time position Monday to Friday,
37.5 hours per week.To Apply:
If you are interested and meet the above criteria please reply by email direct with the latest copy of your CV and cover letter or call Michelle Fielden in the HR department if you require further information.