As this London market Reinsurer continues to grow, they have created a new role within their finance function for an experienced and proactive qualified accountant with insurance / reinsurance experience.
This wide ranging role will include responsibility for:
- Financial reporting and administration of retrocession agreements
- Monthly/Quarterly systems close validations and reconciliations
- Production of third party reinsurance information for Board meetings
- Preparation of the annual and quarterly underwriting budgets
- Oversight and mentorship of junior members of the team
- Assist with the development of systems and processes.
- Production of ad hoc investor requests
This role would suit an ambitious and passionate accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with experience within reinsurance either gained within practice or industry, looking for a role which can offer a wide range of responsibilities and a long term career path. You will be an analytically minded accountant with strong communication skills
** our client is committed to diversity in all its forms and operates a fully inclusive recruitment process**