Are you an experienced facilities or operations manager, with experience in a mixed-use or shopping centre environment? This role could be for you! With the opportunity to join a growing property management company, with a specialism in shopping centre & commercial assets, you could be the new Facilities Manager of this mixed-use scheme.Your responsibilities will be:
- Liaise with tenants & external stakeholders of the business.
- Manage contracted service providers in hard & soft services.
- Ensure Health & Safety compliance on site.
This role offers the opportunity to:
- Lead and manage the dynamic FM team in a shopping centre environment.
- Ensure high-quality service and compliance for customers & tenants alike.
- Push forward new ideas & initiatives to the scheme.
The right candidate will be:
The budget for this role is up to £37,000, including a wide range of perks & benefits.If the role intrigues you, please apply directly to this post.
- A seasoned leader with excellent site management skills.
- Experienced in service charge budget management.
- Proficient in property management, preferably in a mixed-use or shopping centre environment.