Are you ready to elevate your career in accountancy? Our partner, the
proactive accountancy firm, is on the lookout for a dynamic and driven individual to fill the role of Accounts and Audit Senior.
Reporting to the Accounts & Audit Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and production of statutory accounts and tax computations from client records for Limited companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships and LLPs.
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns to HMRC, accurately and to required time requirements (MTD and other).
- Preparing management accounts.
- Filing/submitting of prepared company accounts to Companies House.
- Contacting HMRC regarding corporate tax affairs.
- Meeting with new clients, and managing the day-to-day enquiries from existing clients.
As the right candidate you are ACA/ACCA qualified or bring Qualified by Experience (QBE), possess a wealth of practice experience, and thrive on client engagement. You have a client focused approach, demonstrate technical prowess, and have a knack for problem-solving.
Audit experience is preferred, but not essential
- Competitive salary with limitless earning potential.
- Propel your career forward with opportunities for Continued Professional Development.
- Embrace a flexible work schedule tailored to your needs, whether that is a 4 day week, flexible start and finish times or working reduced hours.
Click the link to apply or call Simon Gregory to apply by phone.