** EXCELLENT VARIETY WITH HIGHLY REGARDED, EXPANDING CA FIRM**
Due to continued growth, an exciting new opportunity has just arisen for a Qualified CA/ACCA or QBE, client focused Accountant with several years proven Practice Firm background, to join an expanding, highly regarded and forward thinking CA Firm working in a smaller team as Accounts Manager.
This highly regarded client offers flexibility either working all 5 days in office, or up to 2 days at home hybrid and is also open to candidates seeking 4 days a week. They have a most supportive and friendly team culture.
You will be a valued and integral part of the team, working as an Accounts/Portfolio Manager on a varied range of accounts clients- preparation and some review, from a variety of sectors, with some basic tax and business advisory work, working closely with your clients as an overall Business Advisor.
- Ensuring work is completed to a high quality, on time and within budget
- Preparation and finalisation of statutory and non-statutory accounts
- Preparation and finalisation of tax returns
- Preparation and finalisation of management accounts and VAT returns
- Working closely with wider Partner group
- Involvement in ad hoc advisory projects for your portfolio of clients
- Involvement in ad hoc specialist projects, if desired
- Mentoring junior members of the team and reviewing their work
- Experience and strong knowledge of various accounting systems ideally with some cloud systems such as Xero
As a qualified Accountant for this varied role, you will be able to demonstrate a client focused approach, proven UK Accountancy Firm background performing a similar Accounts/General Practice role.
In return, our client offers a most competitive package, enhanced pension and prospects to develop.