Core3 are delighted to be recruiting exclusively for a Senior Management Accountant to join our client's growing fixed assets team in North Bristol - Hybrid working with 2 days a week in the office.Why join our client?
Our client is extremely proud of their history as their product solutions shape significant development worldwide.How you'll make an impact?
You will oversee all internal and external reporting requirements relating to fixed assets, across all business lines. You will also actively engage with the business line team to ensure their needs are met.
Why our Client is excited about you
- Proactively target and standardise identified processes, focusing on processing efficiency and standardisation of processes across the business lines
- Take ownership for the preparation of fixed asset (tangible and intangible) processes, with autonomy, for all business lines in a timely and accurate manner ensuring both internal and group reporting requirements are met.
- Work closely with the business to ensure the management accounts team have accountability and responsibility for the accuracy and integrity of their fixed asset and lease processes.
- Continue to build effective working relationships with site and other management and address queries within the monthly accounts, ensuring relevant parties have the knowledge and training required to understand their fixed asset ledger
- Pro-actively identify opportunities to improve our fixed asset processes and identify savings through optimisation of accounting. To identify process improvements to take advantage of synergies in our processing, and implement through to end.
- Take ownership for, and analyse, the diverse queries that come from the business, and resolve using application of judgement, and act as the technical specialist in the department to support the virtual team and build their capabilities.
- Promote process improvement and support business in maintaining high levels of control and adherence to processes.
- Maintain excellent stakeholder relationships, ensuring that customer expectations are met and delivered.
- Provide support to the wider accounting department as required to manage resourcing requirements where needed, in the training and development of junior staff, and to actively manage a virtual team to ensure the delivery of day to day fixed asset transactions
- Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), qualified
- Good understanding and previous experience of asset management
- Team management experience
- Possesses drive and initiative
- Flexible and open to change and is adaptable
- Good excel knowledge
If this advert sounds like it was written for you then please apply to this advert or reach out to ;//.