Are you a qualified Management Accountant looking for your next opportunity?
Perhaps you have 2-3 years of experience and want to expand your knowledge and career in both accounts and dealing with clients?
We are working with a company that provides bespoke bookkeeping and financial management services to organisations across the UK. Following a period of significant growth, they have ambitious expansion plans which has led to them establishing a new office in Leeds. To support this growth, they are looking to recruit for several roles including the opportunity for a client facing Management Accountant to join them to support and manage a growing portfolio of SME clients. Employment Details:
- Full Time / Permanent role (flexible working options).
- £40,000 per annum, based on experience.
- Leeds City Centre based office, possible hybrid working.
- Bonus scheme linked to individual and company performance.
- Generous commission for the introduction of new clients
- Full support, induction, and development opportunities provided.
As a Management Accountant, you will be qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA, or equivalent) or qualified by experience. You must be just as happy communicating with clients as you are with producing and analysing accounts. You will enjoy working in a small team, be happy to pitch in with bookkeeping from time to time and be comfortable in managing your time and working independently.
You will have the opportunity to join a company during an exciting period of expansion and growth and with that comes prospects for career progression. If you are looking to work in a relaxed and friendly working environment for a company with a great ethos who also donates a percentage of its profits to charity, then this could be the opportunity you've been looking for. Key
Key Qualifications & Skills:
- Working closely with clients to understand their requirements, support emergent issues, and identify opportunities to extend service provision.
- Arranging regular meetings with clients and undertaking service reviews.
- Acting as a conduit between clients and operational staff, ensuring client requirements are communicated clearly and effectively.
- Providing administrative support to clients, including contacting suppliers and customers when required.
- Engaging and building relationships with clients, forming trust and ensuring a full 360° service is provided.
- Delivering budget reporting to clients and reviewing management accounts, providing insight and commentary when appropriate.
- Ensuring reports are sent to clients in a timely and regular manner, following up to ensure queries are dealt with efficiently.
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would like to explore further and you are based in the Greater Leeds area, please apply with a CV that outlines your experience, qualifications and location.
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA, or equivalent) or qualified by experience.
- Operational finance knowledge, including monthly management accounting, budgeting, forecasting, and cashflow reporting.
- Demonstrates the ability and capacity to develop productive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ability to work well under pressure while maintaining a friendly and professional manner.
- A solution finder, capable of effectively working through problems.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes skills, experience, education, and location.