Citi's Securities Services provide asset servicing and transaction functions primarily to intermediaries such as broker dealers and banks, and increasingly to fund managers, insurances companies and other global investors through our network in over 60 markets.
The Operational readiness team is the initial contact point for operational & Product development requests and business analysis. The team produces/reviews BRDs (Business Requirements Document) & FRDs (Functional Requirements Document), manages UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and coordinates implementation of new developments.
This role is responsible for core Asset Servicing application upgrades, and to lead phases of the project lifecycle for strategic, cross functional business initiatives. The main project will be around system implementation, however additional projects may involve: process optimisation, risk mitigation, regulatory mandates and operating model re-engineering.
The individual will have a strong project management and operational focus and will provide an integrated value-added service to our clients. The role will require the successful candidate to form effective working relationships with all stakeholders - Technology, Product, Market Management, Processing teams, Coverage teams, etc. ensuring that all key project deliverables are met. The successful candidate will be required to have a strong and detailed understanding of end-to-end operations and act as the client advocate.
- Play key role in project governance, organisation, delivery, planning and control, and risk and issue management.
- Understanding the Operating Model to be able to advise all stakeholders on the impact of any change of the model.
- Working with technology and product colleagues to develop a robust, stable and scalable solution.
- Create Business Requirement Documents and support testing of solutions.
- Create Business Scenarios for testing through own knowledge and leveraging the knowledge of Operations specialists
- Leading BRDs (Business Requirements Document) & FRDs (Functional Requirements Document), walkthroughs with multiple stakeholders
- Ensure testers have the requisite knowledge to execute testing and provide training where gaps exist
- Ensure all solutions are appropriately documented and communicated to impacted parties.
- Ensure that core Operations staff ready for the implementation.
- High visibility role with exposure to people at all levels, including senior management interaction in various business areas
- Opportunity to develop a network and build relationships across the organisation
- Involvement in Global strategic initiatives
- To further develop business analysis capabilities
- To develop project management capabilities
- To develop strategic planning and improved decision making skills
- Extensive knowledge of Asset Servicing and Custody products
- Proven Business Analysis experience
- Extensive testing experience
- Experience working with and assisting Project managers as follows:
- Co-ordination of release planning, execution and post-implementation review
- Work with the Project Manager to ensure all project documentation is in place, updated and in good order.
- Work with the Project Manager to communicate to stakeholders/senior management the status of a project.
- Analytical skills
- Good attention to detail, excellent organisational skills.
- Proven ability to operate and deliver to deadlines.
- BA Degree/ Equivalent relevant experience
- Advanced computer skills (MS office suite applications)
- Team and Leadership Skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation with added ability to establish credibility with senior managers.
- Excellent communication, interaction and influencing skills.
- Moderate presentation and facilitating skills.
- Ability to engage successfully in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Ability to successfully react/lead workload volatility
- Must be able to work under pressure; managing tight deadlines and conflicting priorities
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
What we'll provide you
By joining Citi London, you will not only be part of a business casual workplace with a hybrid working model (up to 2 days working at home per week), but also receive a competitive base salary (which is annually reviewed), and enjoy a whole host of additional benefits such as:
- 27 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- A discretional annual performance related bonus
- Private Medical Care & Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pension Plan
- Paid Parental Leave
- Special discounts for employees, family, and friends
- Access to an array of learning and development resources
Alongside these benefits Citi is committed to ensuring our workplace is where everyone feels comfortable coming to work as their whole self, every day. We want the best talent around the world to be energized to join us, motivated to stay and empowered to thrive.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Job Family Group:
Business Strategy, Management & Administration
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi (https://www.citigroup.com/citi/accessibility/application-accessibility.htm) .
View the "EEO is the Law (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP\EEO\Supplement\Final\JRF\QA\508c.pdf) .
View the EEO Policy Statement (http://citi.com/citi/diversity/assets/pdf/eeo\aa\policy.pdf) .
View the Pay Transparency Posting (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp%20English\formattedESQA508c.pdf)
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.