Commercial Finance Analyst
West London (+ WFH)
This global market leader is an instantly recognisable household consumer brand name based in West London.
The Commercial Finance Analyst will be responsible for delivering robust commercial and strategic analysis to their fastest growing decision.
This role will suit a recently qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA) who is a natural relationship builder and can demonstrate the capabilities required to work in a commercial finance role.
Key Responsibilities as Commercial Finance Analyst:
- Primary activity business partnering multiple non-finance stakeholders - driving business decisions
- Lead on Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting for your business area
- Support the business to achieve strategy through effective planning, analysis and business partnering
- Use insight and analysis to make cost saving recommendations across the business - delivering findings to Senior Leadership Team
- Support operational business decisions; advising on actions to maximise business value
- Act as 'face of finance' for multiple senior non-finance stakeholders
- Own business area's financial strategy and advise on investment opportunities to manage
- Ensure full understanding of financial consequences relating to major business decisions
- Challenge key business decision making from both a financial / business perspective
- Recently qualified (ACA/CIMA) - will consider straight from practice
- £60-65k salary
- 10-20% bonus
- Incredible benefits unique to the industry
- Opportunities to progress quickly!