Goodman Masson are excited to be partnered with a medium sized housing association on their search for a Management Accountant!What is the role?
- Prepare and present timely and accurate financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements, to management and other stakeholders
- Analyse and explain variances between actual financial results and budgeted/forecasted figures, helping management understand the reasons for performance deviations
- Lead or contribute to the budgeting and forecasting processes, aligning financial goals with overall business objectives
This role is offering a salary of circa £55,000 per annum, with 3 days a week in their London office.What do you need to succeed?
- Proven experience in management accounts
- Housing background is desirable
- Yardi system experience is desirable
- Chartered Accountant or equivalent qualification/ finalist
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.