Dye & Durham Limited is a leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions designed to improve efficiency and increase productivity for legal and business professionals. Dye & Durham provides critical information services and workflows, which clients use to manage their process, information, and regulatory requirements. The Company has operations in Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, and Australia, and has a strong blue-chip customer base that includes law firms, financial service institutions, and government organizations.
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? Want a career where you can make a real impact? At Dye & Durham, we are always on the lookout for talented and driven individuals to join our diverse team; helping us to deliver our innovative solutions across the globe and allowing our clients to access the critical information they need, when they need it. Make a difference with Dye & Durham.WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
We're looking for experienced payroll officer with a minimum of 2 years' previous payroll experience to join our busy, vibrant team in Liverpool. As an outsourced payroll bureau team member, you'll be allocated various client sites, and be responsible for the full range of payroll duties for each of these. The role is extremely diverse and no two days are ever the same which promotes deep job satisfaction. It's a fast-paced environment so you must be capable of juggling a varied workload, achieving deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy too.
WHAT DO WE NEED FROM YOU?
- Full responsibility for multiple allocated client's payroll whether they are monthly or weekly paid
- Ensure all Payroll's are run on time
- Maintain accurate records for all employees/ clients
- Produce payslips and payroll analyses
- Produce NI and Inland Revenue reports
- Run month end and year end procedures
- Monitor client's specific requirements
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, liaising with them regularly
- Provide cover for colleagues in their absence
- Assist in the training of other members on the team
WHY WORK FOR US?
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working as a Payroll Officer with knowledge of Auto Enrolment
- Experience of working within a payroll bureau environment
- Fully up to date with all Payroll rules and regulations i.e. SSP, SMP, SPP, attachment of earnings
- Ability to manually calculate tax and NI
- Adaptable to different payroll software, BrightPay payroll experience desirable
- Experience desirable on the following pension systems: The People's Pension, Nest, Now, creative, Smart and Aviva
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with creating, importing and uploading CSV files
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experienced in the use of excel
- Ability to work in a fun, fast-paced environment and pay close attention to detail.
- Competent to work on your own and as part of a team.
- Willingness to learn and develop your skills.
- Highly organised and ability to plan own workload
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written
- Ability to build strong relationship with clients and team members
At Dye & Durham we strive to be visionaries! As a leader in our field, we ensure our employees are ready for the next challenge in their journey with us by offering internal and external training opportunities. We offer competitive salaries, a whole host of benefits such as, overseas transfer opportunities, healthcare, pension, company discounts, wellness programs, paid days off to move house or volunteer for your favourite charity. Do you share our DNA?
- We ask how tomorrow can be better than today
- We are passionate about solving our customer's challenges
- Our ideas break boundaries
- We value different perspectives and encourage dialogue
- We take ownership and celebrate together
Hit apply & your application will be reviewed by our talent acquisition team and suitable candidates will be contacted directly.