Robert Half Talent Solutions are seeking an ambitious Assistant Accountant for a growing organisation in Bridgend.
The Assistant Accountant's role will be an excellent opportunity for a part qualified or graduate accountant seeking to expand on their experience.Working alongside a supportive Finance your role will include
- Production of full monthly management accounts, supporting schedules and analysis
- Monthly reconciliations as required- Debtors, Creditors, Stock, Bank
- Process Month End Journals - Depreciation, FA, Prepayments, Accruals
- Preparation of P and L / balance sheet / cashflow budgets and forecasts
- Provision of information to support Group Finance and annual audit
- Support payroll process
- Preparation of VAT and other statutory returns as appropriate
- Manage customer and supplier rebates as appropriate
- Ensure the business follows all required internal procedures and legislation
- Support continuous improvement initiatives includes IT systems upgrades
- ACCA OR CIMA OR graduate Assistant Accountant
- Study support for ACCA or CIMA including online courses and exams paid for and time off.
- Annual bonus scheme
- Office Car Parking
- 25 days' holiday, increasing with years of service
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training.