Main purpose of the Role:
To assist Enterprise Risk and Operational Resilience team in day-to-day activities across the Cantor, BGC and GFI group.Key
Skills / competencies required:
- Assist in documenting people, process technology, facilities, and information necessary to delivery of the firms Important Business Services (IBS) as defined by Operational Resilience (OpRes);
- Work closely with IBS owners to ensure that their IBSs, associated mapping and processes remain current and maintained over time;
- Vulnerabilities identified by the OpRes exercise to be recorded and followed up;
- Assist scenario testing performed by the Operations Resilience team;
- Assist the Operations Resilience team in enhancing and linking the process map data vs the Technical Asset Inventory (TAI) log, analyse dependencies and interdependencies across IBSs and entities;
- Work closely with other departments to ensure consistency of information, technology inventory and incident management for the continuation of the provision of services.
- Preparing the agenda for Operational Resilience Working Group Meetings (ORWG) and writing the minutes to keep records and track all actions as determined by the ORWG;
- Assist the team with Risk Reporting and Management Information (MI) for relevant Risk committees;
- Assist the Head of Enterprise Risk and Risk Managers with any ad hoc tasks requested from time to time.
- Previous experience preferably within the operational risk/resilience department of a financial institution, would be viewed favourably.
- Strong communication skills.
- Suitable for a second jobber.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build effective relationships with key stakeholders within a complex organisational environment;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Robust, resilient and able to cope well under pressure.