An assistant accountant role with a real estate investment manager, who is highly regarded in the market!
A junior role but the work is still quite complex due to the structure and variety of different funds you will be exposed to.
Everyone in the business has started at the junior level and worked their way up, they feel to truly understand the business inside and out, you need to start with the foundations such as; AP, expenses, management fees etc.
This is a great opportunity for someone at the start of their career because you will be in close contact with a lot of the senior members of staff, including the COO/CFO.
Functionally it's a very flat structure, your level doesn't determine the complexity of the work given, they're willing to give juniors greater responsibility if you ask for it!Study support for ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification - few companies support ACA.
Alongside the study support, they also offer:
- learning sessions
- free drinks and snacks
- occasional complimentary breakfasts & lunches
- uncapped discretionary bonus etc.
Culture wise 60% are millennials and below and there is a lot to get involved in; quarterly, half yearly events, netball and dodge ball teams, book club, women in the business network etc. They even hold an annual ski trip that is partially funded!Requirements:
- 2.1 or above university degree in Accountancy, Economics, Finance (or equivalent)
- Graduate with no experience, but ideally they will be looking for someone with 3-18 months experience, as they can tailor your responsibilities depending on your level/knowledge
- Understanding of basic double entry and interest in accountancy
- Desire to learn, enthusiastic and dependable with a strong work ethic
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills - can confidently liaise with internal and external stakeholders