Are you a self-motivated, hardworking, ambitious person looking for a new challenge?
If you are, then we have a great role for you at our Letchworth office as a Management Accountant working in our specialist sector. You can join a talented group of individuals, in a growing department, offering a range of services to our clients in the recruitment sector.
- You will prepare monthly/quarterly management accounts
- You will provide commentary on results
- You will undertake working paper file reviews
- You will prepare VAT returns
- You will prepare year end working papers
- You will build long lasting relationships with clients
- You will add value to the exceptional work we deliver.
Are you up for a challenge? As a growing recruitment specialist department we have big plans and goals for the future - are you ready to join us on this journey?
- You'll be at least AAT level 4 qualified/Qualified by experience
- You'll have an eye for detail and able to work quickly and accurately.
- You'll have a pro-active approach to tasks whether they are big or small.
- You'll look at things differently than other people and will enjoy finding alternative solutions.
- You'll be motivated by a fast paced environment.
- You'll have a solid knowledge of accounting and financial principles and practices.
- You'll love getting to know people and building lasting relationships.
- Youre excited to immerse yourself in our culture and business.
We want you to be challenged, have fun in the work place, work with like-minded individuals, and deliver great services. In return we will give you:
- A great salary
- Flexible-working hours
- Hybrid working
- Generous holiday allowance
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Loads of social events
- Wellbeing programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to private medical insurance
- Great Team mates