Commercial Finance Business Partner
Core3 are delighted to partner with a market-leading manufacturer to recruit a Commercial Finance Business Partner in Somerset.Why join our client?
This is a rare platform for a part-qualified Management Accountant or Finance Analyst to enter the world of business partnering. You'll be working alongside an impressive Finance Director, who has the skills and resource to bolster your skill-set and turbo-charge your career.
Our client is hugely innovative, boasts international reach, an enviable portfolio of clients and is part of one of Europe's largest cooperatives. Owned by their suppliers, this organisation has its heart in the right place and puts people before numbers.How you'll make an impact
You will act as analyst and business partner between Finance and Sales, bringing clarity, constructive challenge and enhanced decision-making via first-class financial analysis, business partnering and data-driven conversation.
Why our client is excited about you
- Play a key role in delivering total business targets by driving revenue, gross margin and marketing investment of the total business
- Business partner for the Sales team with preparation of annual budgets and monthly demand forecasts
- Use analytics and trends to identify operational drivers for financial variances and being able to use this information to influence Commercial and Supply Chains in generating efficiencies to create an optimal cost base
- Constructively challenge and recommend changes to the business underpinned by sound financial expertise
- Translating strategy into short and mid-term financial and non-financial targets
- Business partner to Head of Commercial & Head of Supply Chain
- Decision support for commercial pricing strategies, promotions, de-listing, procurement decisions and cost control
- Lead responsibility for budgeting & rolling forecasting
- Month end reporting of sales volumes, revenue and margin to budget, forecast and prior year
You'll be someone with a strong desire to get into business partnering. You will have produced narrative from numbers, so already have 'dipped your toe' into the discipline! You can inject 'oomph!', bring energy and be totally on the pulse of business. You'll have superb interpersonal skills and be adept at building strong relationships, bringing numbers to life and influencing across the business.
What you'll get in return
- Part Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Gravitas and the ability to influence at all levels
- An understanding of marketing and the power of a strong brand
- Strong analytical skill set
- The ability to translate data into meaningful narrative for non-finance types
- Proactive and highly organised mindset
This amazing company offers a fantastic culture where you can really make an impact. The benefits for this Commercial Finance Manager are:
- 15% Bonus
- Hybrid Working
- Pension 5% both sides
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- 25 days holiday
We invite applications from all qualified candidates who believe they meet the requirements of the role, whilst supporting and promoting equality and diversity to create an inclusive working environment for all.
If this advert sounds like it was written for you then please apply to this advert or reach out to //. Go to to see our full jobs listings.