As the Finance Manager you will be accountable for the financial health of the business, primarily cash and all the inputs required to accurately forecast and model future financial requirements
What you will be doing?
- Monitor and analyse daily cash group flow, optimizing working capital and utilising invoice discounting facility to manage liquidity effectively.
- Manage bank platforms for all legal entities and implement best practice to ensure tight control.
- Preparing 13 week forecast in collaboration with commercial, sales, payroll and other departments.
- Manage relationships with vendors, customers, and financial institutions to optimize cash flow, and support the commercial team in negotiating favourable terms.
- Collaborate with the commercial team to understand the cash impact of forthcoming sale and purchase activities and manage risk to defined levels
- Collaborate with other departments to streamline financial processes and enhance productivity.
- Develop financial planning models and budgets to report on ongoing performance
- Generate appropriate level of regular reporting for the Finance Team, SLT and Board
- Partner with other departments to understand variance in working capital and capital expenditure performance
- Understand and manage the impact of FX fluctuation
- Implement and manage appropriate financial instruments to support specific deals / customers
The above list is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post.
What is needed?
- Relevant professional certification (e.g., ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent)
- Proven experience in financial management, specifically in accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, banking, cash flow management, utilizing invoice discounting facilities, managing bank platforms, and implementing best practices for payment runs.
- Strong understanding of financial principles, regulations, and accounting standards.
- Proficiency in financial software and advanced knowledge of spreadsheet applications.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal abilities, with a focus on teamwork and collaboration.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
This is CAE - Our goal is to be recognised as the most trusted and valued IT infrastructure solutions provider, and be chosen by our customers, partners and everyone in the CAE family, because of our unique understanding, total commitment and positive engagement.
We get recognised in a number of different ways:
- With a Glassdoor score of 4.1
- Having ISO9001 and 27001 certifications
- With multiple awards from manufacturers including Cisco and Dell Technologies
- Being 3 star accredited with the Service Desk Institute
- Within our industry with shortlists and wins from CRN
- and every time we get an order from one of customers - recognising that we are their partner of choice whether they are in the Commercial, Public or not for profit sectors
It is our approach that sets us apart and our people that make us different #thisishowwedoit
What is next?
If successful, one of our dedicated recruitment team members will be in touch with you for a screening call. Please note, we will always endeavour to acknowledge every application we receive, however, due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to every individual with specific feedback.
- Bupa Cash Plan
- Investors in Personal Development
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service
- Staff Referral Scheme
- Discounted Private Medical Insurance
- Tech Scheme
- Will writing
- Additional benefits: Shopping discounts, Length of service awards, BUPA anytime Healthline, Flu Vaccination Vouchers, Employee Recognition, Annual leave entitlements, Cycle to Work Scheme, Fresh Fruit
CAE Technology Services are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity across our workforce. We aim to provide a fair and consistent job application process and to not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin or disablement.