- You will work with the operational team heads in the areas of investment accounting, investment operations, ODD, legal, vendor management and performance
- Supporting the timely development and delivery of management information and communications with stakeholders
- Assist with effective scheduling of team events and support the planning of quarterly offsite meetings.
- Creating internal and external presentations
- Support with due diligence work, vendor onboarding, operational metrics, and legal reviews
- Ad hoc projects as required
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an understanding of Investment Management and ideally the Operations function
- Have experience as a team assistant or similar position
- Be highly organised, with great people and time management skills
- Able to prioritise effectively and manage multiple projects at once.
- Have strong communications skills
- Be happy to talk to a range of people, take care of team communications and support with business planning.
Due to the increased applications for this role, we apologise that you may not get a response unless you fit the criteria. At Leverton Search, we prioritise equity throughout the entire recruitment process. We are committed to ensuring fairness and equal opportunities for all candidates. If there is anything we can do to make the process more accessible to you, please don’t hesitate to let us know.