Job Description Group Overview
The TP ICAP Group is a world leading provider of market infrastructure.
Our purpose is to provide clients with access to global financial and commodities markets, improving price discovery, liquidity, and distribution of data, through responsible and innovative solutions.
Through our people and technology, we connect clients to superior liquidity and data solutions.
The Group is home to a stable of premium brands. Collectively, TP ICAP is the largest interdealer broker in the world by revenue, the number one Energy & Commodities broker in the world, the world's leading provider of OTC data, and an award winning all-to-all trading platform.
The Group operates from more than 60 offices in 27 countries. We are 5,300 people strong. We work as one to achieve our vision of being the world's most trusted, innovative, liquidity and data solutions specialist. Role Overview
- Build a professional working relationship with clients and TP ICAP employees
- Meet key targets as agreed with management
- Maintain accurate manual task records
- Recommend and implement improvements to the systems, processes and procedures
- Comply with policies, guidelines and controls and monitor and report any breaches
- Meet audit requirements & deadlines
- Work with IT to ensure new business is integrated into AR and to ensure AR development requirements are met
- Assist AR team with manual ad hoc tasks where required
- Identify and remedy static data issues
Experience / Competences
- Experience in a finance or operations environment
- Skilled in the use of Excel and reporting packages
- Experience of processing in a controls environment and evidence of controls process improvement
- Strong data and analytical skills
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail, possesses high organisation skills & a proactive approach
- Demonstrates strong analytical ability and problem solving skills
- Demonstrates the ability to work effectively in a high pressure environment
- Highly effective written & oral communication skills; adapts communication style to suit audience
- Shows evidence of being comfortable working in fast paced or pressured environments
- Skilled in Microsoft applications software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Not The Perfect Fit?
- Knowledge of financial markets
- Previous experience in a similar organisation
- Knowledge of Oracle AR Module
- Experience of using Oracle Financials/Oracle E-Business Suite
- Sound knowledge of Finance & Accounting principles
- Skilled ERP applications
Concerned that you may not meet the criteria precisely? At TP ICAP, we wholeheartedly believe in fostering inclusivity and cultivating a work environment where everyone can flourish, regardless of your personal or professional background. If you are enthusiastic about this role but find that your experience doesn't align perfectly with every aspect of the job description, we strongly encourage you to apply. You may be the ideal candidate for this position or another opportunity within our organisation. Our dedicated Talent Acquisition team is here to assist you in recognising how your unique skills and abilities can be a valuable contribution. Don't hesitate to take the leap and explore the possibilities. Your potential is what truly matters to us. Company Statement
We know that the best innovation happens when diverse people with different perspectives and skills work together in an inclusive atmosphere. That's why we're building a culture where everyone plays a part in making people feel welcome, ready and willing to contribute. TP ICAP Accord - our Employee Network - is a central to this. As well as representing specific groups, TP ICAP Accord helps increase awareness, collaboration, shares best practice, and holds our firm to account for driving continuous cultural improvement. Location
UK - City Quays - Belfast