Are you looking for an opportunity to join an ambitious Top 10 Firm based in London and join their US/UK Tax Team at Senior Manager grade - working closely with the Partner to continue expanding their client base?I am supporting this Top 10 Firm as they look to hire a Senior Manager into their US/UK Tax team - working with various Entrepreneurs looking into Tax areas such as Advisory, Compliance, and Strategy. What you will be doing:
- Working with the wider internal team, as well as external clients who will be a mix of High-net Worth and Ultra-High Net Worth, largely Entrepreneurs, on a range of tax matters, including succession planning and restructuring projects, and preparing advisory reports
- Signing off on US and UK tax returns prepared by members of the team from Associate to Manager grades
- Owning relationships with clients who are likely to be HNWs or UNHWs with an Entrepreneurial background with an advisory style mindset to ensure the firm has the confidence of its clients, as well as scanning for new opportunities
- Planning staff assignments to give an appropriate spread of experience to keep clients' confidence high
- You will need to work closely with lawyers, wealth advisers and other professionals that support HNW individuals with US aspects to their lives.
What you will need:
- Relevant Qualification (CTA or ATT)
- Enrolled Agent Status
- Strong experience working across US/UK Tax and either at Senior Manager grade, or clear ability to step straight into this level
- Proven staff management abilities
- Experience signing off on UK personal returns and US tax forms, and a strong understanding of the technical complexities that dual residents face.
Are you interested to take a Senior Manager grade role in a high performing team, working with some incredibly interesting clients on US/UK Tax matters? Apply now to find out more! Rutherford Briant is passionate about equity, diversity, and inclusion. We seek individuals from the widest talent pool and encourage underrepresented talent to apply to vacancies with us. We are committed to recruitment processes that are fair for all, regardless of background and personal characteristics.