SIG Plc. is a leading supplier of specialist building materials to trade customers across Europe as a specialist distributor of insulation and interiors products and merchant of roofing and exterior products.
We are currently looking to recruit a Treasury Analyst to directly manage the Group's treasury operations, working with the operating companies, and external banking partners.
What does the role involve?
As Treasury Analyst, you will be responsible for the daily Cash & Liquidity Management, liaising
with Op. Co for Daily Cash submissions and assisting with Revolving Credit Facility utilisation, rollovers and interest and Bond interest. You will look after Cashflow forecasting, FX swaps / Forwards risk management, Asset Backed Contribution pensions reporting and look after all general banking and mandates.
The successful candidate will:
- Be degree qualified and working towards a recognised accounting qualification
- Have worked in a treasury environment within a group / plc environment
- Be able to encourage change and influence management teams
- Positive outlook with a 'can do' attitude, confident and able to offer opinions and prepared to be challenged on them
- Service attitude and a desire to understand and support the operating divisions
- Good degree of gravitas and able to interact with senior professionals
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary with annual pay award and staff recognition schemes
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays. Company closed during Christmas period.
- Company funded accountancy / finance qualifications
- A great pension, with SIG contributing up to 7.5% and up to 4x life insurance
- Money saving with retail discounts via colleague portal
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
SIG is committed to creating a fair and inclusive environment where employees feel safe, proud and valued. We encourage ways of working that treat everyone fairly and with respect, and we look to create opportunities to improve the diversity of our workforce across all areas of the business.